MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft.

n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. Empty Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft.

Post by n2wry Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm

okay play by fear factor rules. as in someone holds gun to head you dont turn around and draw. we all start out with 150 dollars.
    Don't go around and say you have a million dollars.

150 will be used to buy horse, weapons and homes.
    Visit doctor when you die.

We have doctor. When you die you go to doctor.

You have eat every week.

no killing with out reason.

Being killed by some killone is not a reason. No revenge killing.

Listen to the host.

You buy weapons at weapons dealer at the gunsmith.

You cannot go past thieve Landing river.

Jobs are:

sherriff

Gunsmith

General store.

Mayor.

Hunter.

As a cop you get more money for capturing if you arrest them. If you kill them you get less money.

lowbridge11

Helpful points : 0

Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft. Empty Re: Basic Roleplay rules. Rough draft.

Post by lowbridge11 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm

For the rules you could have these for the names of the rules (like the revenge killin)

NLR (new life rule)= if you die you remember nothing that happend when you died if you ignore this rule you get punished severally

RDM (random deathmatch)= well... random killings..

Mb: (money abusing)= dont lie about hoiw much money you got if you got 1600$ and you pay for somthing that is 100$ and go away and say you still got 1600$ you get punished

Hope i helped Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 am