MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More!

FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Helpful points : 0

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Tash Johnson
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Construction Supply Deliveryman

New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! Empty New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More!

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Sun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Read Dead RolePlay Rules:

Eating- Have to eat once a day

Housing- You have to have a house or land by the second RP day. If you own multiple homes you can rent them out to people for whatever price you choose. If you have a non-enterable home, you cannot store items, money, guns, ext. there. If you own land, you can only stay there if you have the adventure perk.If you are a store owner, you can live in the store. If you see a home just ask me if you can live there and i will give you a price. Homes:

Big Homes:
    Ridgewood Farm House- $32000
    McFarlens Ranch Home- $15000
    Marsten's Ranch- $15000
    Tumbleweed Mansion- $17500

Enterable Homes:
    Theives Landing Apartment- $5000
    Blackwater Big Room- $7500, Small Room- $6000
    Tumbleweed Homes/Shops- 1500
    Benedict Point Shop and.or Home- $3750
    Rathskeller Fork Homes- $1200

Non-enterable homes in:
    Armadillo- $3500
    Thieves Landing- $3500
    Blackwater- $5000

Forts/Bases-
    Cochinay Fort- $100000
    Pacific Union RR Camp- $85000
    Fort Mercer- $100000

Plots of land-
    Any campsight cost $750
    Hennigan's Stead- $2000
    Pike's Basin- $85000
    Gaptooth Breach Mine and Land- $100000

Trust- Break it once you never get it back, dont screw up

POV(Point Of View)- You cannot take action in roleplay unless you see it happen(Includes all players especially police)

Fear Factor- Fear applies to a RP player when you have a weapon pointed at you and a player is robbing,hostage taking,raiding,stealing,etc towards you. This means you cannot do anything. Being drunk takes away your fear factor resistance but you more likely to get a larger ticket or fine! If you are being fear factored by a player you must comply and then report it to the police if your civilian. If you are in a stagecoach or on a truck you can try to get away, but only as a first response. You can't wait until after the gunman makes a demand to flee.

Player Grabbing-Using weapons you have unlocked BUT havent bought, dont do that.

Teleporting- Using the teleporter to get from town to town, dont do that

Traveling- When you travel around 'Murica, NO MEXICO, try to stay on the roads, no railroads.

RD-(Random Destruction)-No destruction of 'Murica without roleplay reason including AI's

Player Griefers- Complaning about legit RP kills or stuff that happens in RP, If you dont think so talk to an admin in private and let them get to the bottom of it, dont be annoying or we will boot you

NewLifeRule-NLR-If you are killed you forget the last day and dont get your pay if you have a government and/or civilian job, you loose your guns and half of your money.

Assgunning- Pulling a gun that would not be able to be concealed, Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers. Luckily if u are on a horse or in a stagecoach, you may get out and use those weapons because you pulled it off of your horse or out of the stagecoach. If you are in your house you may pull out your weapon unless you have been put into fear factor mode.

RandomDeathmatching-(RDMING)-Killing another player without roleplay reason, dont do it.

Meta Gamining- You cannot communicate with other players except with roleplay interaction, if you heard something when you were in a stagecoach and people were talking in a saloon, it doesnt count, or if somebody accidently goes to all map chat, it doesnt count.

Powergaming- Forcing another player to do something that has nothing to do with the RP or is extremely unfair, dont do it.

Robbing- If you rob a store, you can demmand whatever you want from the store owner, the store owner (if has a gun pointed at him which is recommended) is in fear factor and cant do anything. The store owner loses everything the robber demands and doesnt get it back unless the robber is brought to justice

Perks: You can pick two of the perks from this list, you get it no matter if you die, get robbed or anything:
    Hunter- Get a hunting license and can get his own food
    Adventure- Can live in the wild or in plots of land, and can store things in non-enterable homes
    Drunk- gets alcohol at half price, can carry alcohol with them at all times, removes ALL fear factor when drunk
    Hitman- Can be hired to kill people without being in the gang

Jobs:
    Mayor- 1 Has to have switches every RP
    Gunsmith-1 Has to have
    Gen. Store Owner-1 Has to have
    Doctor-1 Has to have
    Marshal-1 Has to have
    Deputies-4 Has to have atleast 2
    Gang Lead.-1 Has to have
    Gang Memb.-3 Has to have atleast 1
    Farmer-1 to 3 Has to have atleast 1
    Tobaco Grower/Seller-1
    Saloon Owner-1 Has to have
    Stagecoach Driver- 1
    Prostitute- 1

US Army- Every male player is put in reserves, if gang over-runs a town, they pick players to be in the army to fight with cops

Gunsmith- Gets paid $550 a day plus the guns sold. CANT GIVE GUNS AWAY! Works at the Gunsmith Shop in whatever town we play in. Prices:
    Cattlemens- FREE
    Semi-Auto Pistol- $600
    High Power- $620
    Double Action- $500
    LeMat- $650
    Schofield- $200
    Volcanic- $200
    Buffalo Rifle- $2500
    Evans- $750
    Henry- $850
    Repeater- $550
    Winchester- $650
    Springfield- $850
    Bolt Action- $1250
    Rolling Block- $3000
    Carcano- $4000
    Explosive Rifle- $10000 for gun, $2500 per bullet
    Double-Barrel- $850
    Sawed-Off- $700
    Pump- $650
    Semi-Auto- $1000
    Throwing Knifes- $50 per knife
    Dynamite- $150 per dynamite
    Fire Bottles- $75 per bottle
    Tomahawk- $100 per Tomahawk

Gen. Store Owner- Gets paid $600, Gets Schofield Revolver a day plus food and mounts sold. Works at the Gen. Store in whatever town we play in. Prices:
    Food- $100 per day, $1000 for entire RP
    El Senor- FREE
    Lusitan Nag- $350
    Turkmen- $450
    Cleveland Bay- $650
    Hungarian Half-Bred- $900
    American Standardbred- $1200
    NO Buffalos, Bulls, or Zebra Donkies

Doctor- Gets paid $650 a day plus dr.'s fees. Works at the Doctors Office (If the town has it, if not, works in the gen. store and goes to the players house to work on them) in the town we play in. Prices:
    Gunshot Wound- $200 per gunshot
    Stagecoach Wreck- $100 for minor, $250 for medium, $450 for sevior.

Marshal/Deputies- Marshal gets paid $850 a day Marshal gets elected by townsfolk Marsal starts Pump action, Springfield, and Schofield Deputies gets paid $700 a day and starts with a Schofield and Pump Action. Patrols the town and the close outscerts of the main town. Crimes:
    Horse-Ramming- $120 fine, if it happens 3x, 1 day in jail
    Shooting People (Even AI's)- Goes to court, if guilty, 2 days in jail and pay for the players doctor's fee, if it happens 2x, banned from the town
    Store Robbing- Goes to court, if guilty, all stolen items are returned, 1 day in jail, if it happens 2x to the same store or 4x to any store, banned from the town
    Murder- Goes to court, if guilty, goes to jail for 10 days (or if killed 3x in same murder time) put to death, and banned from the town
    Drunk in Public- has to buy a room at the inn/saloon, stays the night

Gang Lead./Gang Members- Makes NO daily profit unless ilegal money. Live in a close radius to or in the main town, does elegal activity in the town, CAN grow/sell tobabco, has to have a gun buy the end of day 2, if there is a cattle owner, can cattle/horses rustle and sell cattle/horses

Farmer- Gets paid $500 a day plus the food he sells to the gen. store owner. Works in the town we play in, goes to his farm twice a day, sells food to the Gen. Store owner ($150 per day sales amount), can be promoted, Promotions:

Cattle/Horse Owner and Distributer- 5 RP's, gets paid $2000 plus horses sold to gen. store owner. Keeps cattle/horses in pins, sells to the Gen. Store Owner. Prices
    Lusitan Nag- $200
    Turkmen- $350
    Cleveland Bay- $450
    Hungarian Half-Bred- $700
    American Standardbred- $950

Fish Hatchery Owner- 8 RP's, Gets paid $2500 a day plus the sekks maid to the hunter. Owns the Fish Hatchery that the promoted Hunter can fish at, Prices:
    1 Day- $500

Distilery Worker/Manufactorer- 10 RP's, Gets paid $2800 a day plus the amount of bottles sold, Gets alcohol license. Sells alcohol to the Saloon Owner for $25 a bottle and to townsfolk for $55

Mass Farmer- 15 RP's, Gets paid $3500 a day, Gets tobacco license. Owns every farm in the 'Murican half of the map, can grow and sell tobacco, and can hire people to work in the farms, the workers get paid $150 a day

Tobacco Grower/Seller- Gets paid $750 a day plus the tobacco sold, Gets tobacco license. Grows tobacco for 30 in-game minutes (stand in a spot to "manage" crops), can sell tobacco to gangs for them to sell, can sell it legally to anyone

Saloon Owner- Gets paid $500 a day, Gets a Schofield Revolver, plus the rooms and alcohol sold, Gets alcohol license. Sells alcohol for $5 a drink and $30 a bottle, sells a room (if it has an inn in it, if not, sells thema room in the hotel) for $75 a night.

Prostitute- Makes NO daily profit unless they be getti'n busy. Has to be a femal character, can't go out of the close outscerts of town, and if they get killed, they lose EVERYTHING!

US Army- Gets paid $150 a gunfight, if they kill a gang member they get $200 if they kill a gang leader they get $450, if a male character, they get put into a hat and choosen when an out-of-control gunfight, can only get called to the army once a RP for 2 RP's.

Stagecoach Driver- Gets paid $450 a day plus $75 as trip. Has to drive a 6 person stagecoach, if he wrecks, he pays for EVERYBODIES doctor fees.

Mayor-Gets the house for free, has to be a marshal for 1 RP, has to be elected by townsfolk, controls the police department, decides when to call in the marshals, during travel he can pick 1 deputy to travel with him, and is the judge of the town.

This is just what i have now, we need more of the perks and probably more jobs, all the help and ideas will help, if you dont like something or think the entire thing is bullshit just tell me, its fine
    xRenegadeLegacy
    xRenegadeLegacy
    Administrator

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Merle Dixon
    Safehouse location: Amethyst St.
    Profession before Outbreak: Ex-Military Veteran

New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! Empty Re: New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More!

Post by xRenegadeLegacy Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Its good but there is a big problem there is not enough players to fill the whole map up. You should think about doing 2 towns across the map so you can make a trading system and a economy. One town could have laws the other town might not so you might only be able to obtain a certain weapon in one town that you cannot get in the other.
    KSI JimBob
    KSI JimBob

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Chris Green
    Safehouse location: Hove Beach/Firefly Island
    Profession before Outbreak: Police Officer

New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More! Empty Re: New Red Dead Redemption Role Play Rules and More!

Post by KSI JimBob Mon May 06, 2013 2:48 pm

No matter what this needs to be way more organized!!!

Look how I organized my old rp. And use it.

But I do like it somewhat needs beta test

https://mortalgaming.forumotion.net/t833-red-dead-redemption-wild-west-roleplay
    FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Survivor Sheet

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

ok, this was before i even thought about your old one, and this is VERY unorganized, i was in an apacolyps RP when typing so it was just get it done, i am gonna use probably all of your perks (if its ok) and some of your jobs. And ok Renegade, i actually do like that idea but the time i played KSI's Wild West RP, one town was difficult to organize anyway. Thanks for the help guys and i will type a WAY more organized one soon, this was just so i could get it done, on the website, and beta it with Cpt. Echo
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Post by n2wry Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Forever you keep working on yours. Jimbob isn't in the community anymore.
    FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Survivor Sheet

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Fri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

What happened, man i really need internet again, im getting on tonight i guess i will talk to you tonight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 am