MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation

FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Helpful points : 0

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Tash Johnson
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Construction Supply Deliveryman

Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation Empty Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Sat May 11, 2013 4:15 am

Role Play Name-
    Age-
    Bio- (Tell 3 things about yourself)
    History- (Tell 2 things that happened in the past, both could be good, both could be bad, it doesnt matter)
    Perks- (Pick 2 of the perks listed)
    Job Wanted- (Pick a job that is listed in the UPDATED Rules, Jobs, and More post. Marshal and Gang Leader can only be played by an experienced RPer)

Perks: You can pick two of the perks from this list, you get it no matter if you die, get robbed or anything:

Hunter- Get a hunting license and can get his own food

Adventure- Can live in the wild or in plots of land, and can store things in non-enterable homes

Drunk- gets alcohol at half price, can carry alcohol with them at all times, removes ALL fear factor when drunk, and can make fire bottles

Hitman- Can be hired to kill people without being in the gang

Banker- Gets paid 25% more on anything

Super Shot- Can use Dead Eye

Genius- Learns classes in 25% of the time

Personal Blacksmith- Can make your own tomahawks and throwing knifes,

Trade Master- All items are 15% cheaper (besides housing)

Marshal’s Friend- Gets 1 “Get-outta-jail-free pass”, tickets/bails are 10% cheaper

Foreigner- Gets paid 10% less but houses are 10% cheaper, gets paid 15% if he owns a business

First Class- Pays 10% less for schooling

Poacher- Is legal to hunt without hunting license but only can hunt for half of the RP food

Role Play Name- Tash Johnson
    Age- 43

Bio- Always wanted to be a police officer like my dad, grew up near Amarillo as a kid, Found love in Blackwater as an adult
    History- Dad was killed by a gang when I was 19, the love of my life left me when I became the marshal of our town.

Perks- Genius and Banker
    Job Wanted- Marshal
    xRenegadeLegacy
    xRenegadeLegacy
    Administrator

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Merle Dixon
    Safehouse location: Amethyst St.
    Profession before Outbreak: Ex-Military Veteran

Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation

Post by xRenegadeLegacy Sat May 11, 2013 5:46 am

Role Play Name- Django Freeman
    Age- 36
    Bio- I'm a black man living in the worst time to be a black man.
    History- I was a slave for the Speck Brothers and then I was given freedom and I became a bounty hunter.
    Perks- Hitman, Adventurer
    Job Wanted- Hitman

Last edited by xRenegadeLegacy on Sun May 12, 2013 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Tash Johnson
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Construction Supply Deliveryman

Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Role Play Character Creation

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Sat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

I put the Hitman Perk in to eliminate the Hitman Job but the more i have thought about it it can be a job and you got it.

Hitman-
    Makes NO daily profit unless he makes illegal money, he can charge whatever he wants and can be hired by the gang (HIGHLY recommended for the gang), he starts out with the Schofield Revolver

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm