MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+4
marinedefense
killer57
deadsliez
n2wry
8 posters

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead?

n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? Empty Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead?

Post by n2wry Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Does anyone know of a game mode for Red Dead Redemption like any kind of mode?
    deadsliez
    deadsliez

Helpful points : 0

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? Empty Glatiators

Post by deadsliez Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:02 am

Glatiators is a game mode that I thought of. And I thought it be pretty cool. We will be in one area surrounded with fences. About 2 people will come out will a throwing knife, tomohalk, or knife with a horse and slay the other people. The other people on the ground can only use knives. And they have to defend themselves from the glatiators. If you like it, I'll post up the rules
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? Empty Re: Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead?

Post by n2wry Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 pm

deadsliez wrote:Glatiators is a game mode that I thought of. And I thought it be pretty cool. We will be in one area surrounded with fences. About 2 people will come out will a throwing knife, tomohalk, or knife with a horse and slay the other people. The other people on the ground can only use knives. And they have to defend themselves from the glatiators. If you like it, I'll post up the rules

Sounds kind of cheesy. But it still sounds really cool.
    killer57
    killer57

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? Empty Re: Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead?

Post by killer57 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 pm

i got something koo,i call it hunting mode,cuzz i call it that because each team has to kill and skin the most animals and if u see someone killing a animal u can kill that person and take there kill and at the end of the match who ever has the most animal kills and skins will win and get to pick a gamemode of there choosing
    killer57
    killer57

Post by killer57 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 pm

oh and another thing in free roam only like 18 people can play in free roam which i think is bs becuzz thats a huge map area and i think they should let over 250 people play in free roam together in 1 server so theres plenty of people to kill and your friends have a way better chance of getting to play with you and stuff
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm

killer57 wrote:oh and another thing in free roam only like 18 people can play in free roam which i think is bs becuzz thats a huge map area and i think they should let over 250 people play in free roam together in 1 server so theres plenty of people to kill and your friends have a way better chance of getting to play with you and stuff

You know how shitty that would be with 250 people? You'd be sniped every 5 seconds. Then, you know how much money that would cost to run about 250 people on one server. Alot lol. And it has to be a big server for that many people lolz. Especially over xbox live, over pc its easy to but on xbox holy shit thats like trying to fuck a rock.
    killer57
    killer57

Post by killer57 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

lol i know wat you mean i forgot to say that they should put a map as big as gta4 and put it in with rdr not like city then a western they should put it together and make one huge map!
    marinedefense
    marinedefense

Post by marinedefense Sun May 22, 2011 12:25 pm

If this is up I dont care...

2 teams must be even!
    America vs Mexico
    i
    If you are America you have to get your President/Important dude out of Mexico

All I got
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 pm

We coulkd use that, We would need to add to that though.
    chieftainklr444
    chieftainklr444

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Mack
    Safehouse location: Westgate HQ Liberty City
    Profession before Outbreak: Westgate Security

Post by chieftainklr444 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Ok so if you guys ever decide to add Red dead redemption to your list of games then read this. Basicaly its zombies but before the zombies can attack all humans must be in a posse and all zombies must be in another posse. Zombies teleport to blackwater and humans to armadillo or Mcfarlen ranch. after that the humans must travel to black water then the mountains when they are traveling from town to town thet can be on horseback when they enter a town the may mount up after hitting the muontains they must dismount and can hide in the tall trees/blackwatter/greatplains area but cant use horses. zombies must kill humans and can only use melee knives or melee tomahawks and punches to knock humans down. Only if a human is killed they must leave the human posse and request a join to the zombie posse unless killed by police for stupidity (killing a townspersn). Humans may use rifles/repeaters, pistol/revolvers, tomahawks/throwing knives, dynimite/fire bottles, and shot guns. you may pick 1 person to use a sniper, and 2 people that can use mounted guns (ther is one up in the mountains) humans can look for ammo and can go on top of and inside of buildings. if someone gliches on purpose to be invincible or get under ground they will be kicked. if anyone goes passed armadillo or to close to mexico (passed fort mercer or near fort mercer) they will be kicked. if someone starts to leave where they are supposed to start they will be kicked. golden guns must be used only as a last resort. no bulls, boffalow. aalbino buffalow, Zeebra Donkeys, one seeter wagons. or bonzos(tecnicals he's a bull) are to be used. only donkeys, horses, and multi seater wagons are to be used for transportation. If someones player modle is a zombie they must be a zombie.affraid any questions
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Bump.
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Boone Grimes.
    Safehouse location: Military Camp on Liberty Island, Safe Zone.
    Profession before Outbreak: Former Soldier for the British Army Marine Corps.

Post by PIP Rider 6 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

How a bout we have a border crossing game mode,the American Army Have to defend the bridge,The Mexicans have to try and get across.
    TG xMaGiiKZzx
    TG xMaGiiKZzx

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name:
    Safehouse location:
    Profession before Outbreak:

Post by TG xMaGiiKZzx Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

PIP Rider 6 wrote:How a bout we have a border crossing game mode,the American Army Have to defend the bridge,The Mexicans have to try and get across.
    I was gunna suggest something like that lol! lol!
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Lol afro
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

We tried this before, but hell we can try it again.
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Awsome!
    zXz HeRoIcZ zXz

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name:
    Safehouse location:
    Profession before Outbreak:

Does any one have a game mode for Red Dead? Empty Basic Idea

Post by zXz HeRoIcZ zXz Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 am

I have a really basic idea and it kinda goes like this:

And I have borrowed the Idea of the president in Mexico (Sorry "marinedefence" but thank you for the idea I'll make sure you get credit if it comes up :p Smile )

But okay here it is:

A zombie apocalypse, The American President is stuck in the desolate town of Chuparosa and need's dire help from the Military. BUT! The Zombie's have found the sent of the president and is now after him and they have chased him to the fort of (is it El Presidio? Or we can make it the one over the bridge on the American border) He Finally make's his way there, only to find that the Fort is ran by 3 American soldiers. And they are setting up defensive positions for the next "big" wave. After 5 min's in combat with the horde (there should be a total of 18 in a server so I'm taking up on third to make this faster and easier) But after 5 min's some reinforcements show up to help them in their struggle for survival

*Then they try and hold out for 10 min's , but should take longer because of travelling purposes

*Zombie's have to have the zombie skin on to take part in this activity

*The zombie's only have access to the melee knife and their barefist's

*Zombie's can communicate with one another through game chat, but the American team can use a party (xbox live only) to Communicate

*The American Soldier's have to have the "American soldiers" skin (What are the chances of that!

*We need one Admin per team to tell the rules to the newbie's and keep order when someone f**k's up

But ermm yeah many thank's to:
    marinedefence

For giving me the idea of this, post your comment's on what you think of it and tell me if it's needing fixed up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm