MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod

Axjx1329

Helpful points : 0

I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod Empty I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod

Post by Axjx1329 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 pm

i woul love it if i could paticipate since i litterely wrote a zombie survival guide but never published pls i want to get the mod and participate in your guyses
    Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown cat alien silent tongue pirat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep rendeer santa cherry albino sunny farao king queen jocolor geek afro flower elephant study scratch lol!
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod Empty Re: I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod

Post by n2wry Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Okay enough smileys. Read the FAQ. Welcome to the community.
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Boone Grimes.
    Safehouse location: Military Camp on Liberty Island, Safe Zone.
    Profession before Outbreak: Former Soldier for the British Army Marine Corps.

I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod Empty Re: I would like to get the zombie mod and participate in the thing for the zombie mode and mod

Post by PIP Rider 6 Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Shocked What the hell??
    lucasp

Helpful points : 0

Post by lucasp Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:36 pm

I bought GTA IV for xbox so at your videos with zombies and wanted to play too, so I do not know how, if you can help me ... me my name on xbox live and PITIMAN2000 and already sent friend request
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Post by n2wry Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Alright if you sent a friend request to the Mortalgaming tags, then read all the FAQ questions and you should get all your answers. Make sure to stay active and post around on the website. Welcome to Mortalgaming!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:48 pm