MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
one year later I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
one year later I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
one year later I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
one year later I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
one year later I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
one year later I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
one year later I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
one year later I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
one year later I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

one year later

nikos new account

Helpful points : 0

one year later Empty one year later

Post by nikos new account Sun May 13, 2012 3:54 am

hey it me niko just stoping in to check on you guys i miss some of you and some of you miss me. it has been a crazy year i found mortal gameing through my friend julian then i quickly moved up through the ranks to become an admin and i even got to lead the first campain! i pissed n2wry off a lot and i cant stress that enouth. i have saw the rise and fall of alot of things like X2c omega and jerman the kill{dolnt ask who they are} i have came up with alot of ideas for mg and ive let them stay i even got to met the great stoodnine. but then n2wry un banded the xtp guys and we met then it got crazy mg almost got shut down several times so i got tired of it and left with any one else who wanted to. as soon as i left i made some connections with undead xbox insanicgameing red revolver roleplay and the crazy console gamers we cane together and formed the great xtp and recently weve just been experementing around we have some grest ideas. and through some of willies friends whe got to meet simon hanna lewis and duncan from the yogscast so all in all its been a good year for me but it seem like the same problme is still here you guys need to try to hoost 4 n2wry he has a hard job trying to do all of this by his self any way to all of mg i hope you had a good year to and we hope to be as great as you guys are one day
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

one year later Empty Re: one year later

Post by n2wry Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Why are you coming back? And its only been 6 months..... And You didn't leave I fired you and banned you. And you didn't get leads with Undeadxbox or Insaniac, I asked them, they don't know who you are...... It didn't almost get shutdown.... Why are you even writing this?
    nikos new account

Post by nikos new account Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 pm

to see what you'd say and its been a year today since i found mg lol were doing so much better than u and y would ux and is tell u or not they fucking hate your guts
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Boone Grimes.
    Safehouse location: Military Camp on Liberty Island, Safe Zone.
    Profession before Outbreak: Former Soldier for the British Army Marine Corps.

Post by PIP Rider 6 Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Ummmm...You got banned.
    nikos new account

Post by nikos new account Wed May 16, 2012 9:55 pm

is that realy what he told you all yea i got baned but i quit first
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Thu May 17, 2012 10:42 am

No niko, you dumbfoundedly told me that you were planning an overthrow against me, when I was messing around with you saying Mortalgaming is done, and you being so stupid you told me you were planning something with Stoodnine and Stoodnine told me that it was only you. When I heard this I immediately banned you, You didn't quit, You got fired, and banned on the spot. If you think you're doing better then us why do you come crawling back to say something? Who gives a shit if you joined exactly a year ago, why do you need to tell us this?

And UX may not like me but they're able to talk to me in a Civilized manner, I talked to Meatshield and they completely shunned you from Undeadxbox, they wouldn't even let you in because you were a staff member here and talked trash about them all the time. Niko, You're community is running on fumes and the tanks almost empty.... Stop coming back here to troll and to try to come back, because if you ever wanted to come back you are ruining it for yourself.

I am hereby Blacklisting you from Mortalgaming, have a nice life, because I don't give a shit.... You will also be Range banned from the website. Meaning however many times you change your IP address, you will still be banned. Now fuck off and leave us the hell alone.....
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm

You did get banned and fired...You just don't want to admit it because you always have to be right.
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Fri May 18, 2012 11:53 pm

PIP Rider 6 wrote:You did get banned and fired...You just don't want to admit it because you always have to be right.

PIP YOU ARE A GENIUS IN MY EYES. APPARENTLY NIKO IS TOO STUPID TO FIGURE THAT OUT THAT HE DOESN'T THINK THAT HE MAKES MISTAKES, BUT YET HE THINKS HE'S RIGHT ALL THE TIME. You get a virtual cookie for that shit.
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Its true though and thanks for the Cookie Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:23 pm