MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Lets get MortalGaming back on track! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Lets get MortalGaming back on track!

iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz

Helpful points : 0

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Jamal Edwards.
    Safehouse location: Alderney Sprunk Factory.
    Profession before Outbreak: Boss of a mob,functions the main drug sources into the city.

Lets get MortalGaming back on track! Empty Lets get MortalGaming back on track!

Post by iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Okay,so i aint gonna act like n2wry or owt i just wanted to get this place back in tip top condition.get routines in for game lobbies. i will help get the zombie lobbies back on track if you dont mind. i mean, cuz everythings gone down hill since n2wrys xbox fucked... Answer if i can or you could help get it back in mint condition. Id prefer administrative users,moderators or veteran users to answer. Thankz
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Lets get MortalGaming back on track! Empty Re: Lets get MortalGaming back on track!

Post by n2wry Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Hell if you want to do it, You can do it. use the tags I guess.
    stoodnine

Lets get MortalGaming back on track! Empty Re: Lets get MortalGaming back on track!

Post by stoodnine Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 pm

dont not worry stood nie is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gots an xbox bitchzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz weeee gonaa play zombiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

i just feel asleep reading your comment... with all the zzzzzzzzz...
    damnit i fell alseep again after reading your coment zzzzzzzz
    iRiShBl00d58
    iRiShBl00d58
    Administrator

Post by iRiShBl00d58 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Ill try to get around more. Ill be on in the winter more after football.
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I'M STILL SLEEPING
    iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Jamal Edwards.
    Safehouse location: Alderney Sprunk Factory.
    Profession before Outbreak: Boss of a mob,functions the main drug sources into the city.

Post by iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

pendragonrox wrote:SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I'M STILL SLEEPING
    Dude,you can help. But I find you very creepy...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:44 pm