MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
:] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
:] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
:] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
:] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
:] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
:] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
:] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
:] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
:] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

:]

DarkSpyda04
    DarkSpyda04

Helpful points : 0

:] Empty :]

Post by DarkSpyda04 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

Yada yada, I joined, yada yada... BEGIN :]

Also allow me to copy and paste my greeting post from UndeadXbox:

Hai and hallo, I'm here now particularly for GTA IV Z0mbehz. I also have L4D but lack part 2 and MW2. I have RE5 but cannot forgive Capcom for changing the series into the action genre, specificly one that's complete fail. I'm quite the concept artist and new hea. Do I smell bacon?

One more thing is my two characters created in GTA IV. Both have their specific personality, weapon selections, and backgrounds.

Akiko, the female who favors her green jacket given as a gift from family and to utilize simple weapons, the sawed-off shotgun in particular is her personal choice. Akiko grew in the city which seemed stuffed to the top with crime. She strayed from dark alleyways and kept her friends close. Surprisingly enough, she shows quite a bit of promise in rate of survival during zombie apocalypse.

Keitaro, the male who favors a grayish jacket given during his military career. He fares well during combat scenarios but prefers sticking to the skies as a helicopter pilot. His current occupation is working with police enforcement and tactics are his niche. Fearless and brave, perhaps too much for his own good.

I tend to use either of these two during GTA Zombie matches and had stuck with them since the beginning.

Now in Halo 3, I'm pretty much a master forger but Unstopable not having any map packs that you must pay for kind of kills that. Feel free to blame him if it prohibits anyone from playing Kerosei 7th Street (sandbox) on RPG Trade (territories).
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

:] Empty Re: :]

Post by n2wry Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

DarkSpyda04 wrote:Yada yada, I joined, yada yada... BEGIN :]

Also allow me to copy and paste my greeting post from UndeadXbox:

Hai and hallo, I'm here now particularly for GTA IV Z0mbehz. I also have L4D but lack part 2 and MW2. I have RE5 but cannot forgive Capcom for changing the series into the action genre, specificly one that's complete fail. I'm quite the concept artist and new hea. Do I smell bacon?

One more thing is my two characters created in GTA IV. Both have their specific personality, weapon selections, and backgrounds.

Akiko, the female who favors her green jacket given as a gift from family and to utilize simple weapons, the sawed-off shotgun in particular is her personal choice. Akiko grew in the city which seemed stuffed to the top with crime. She strayed from dark alleyways and kept her friends close. Surprisingly enough, she shows quite a bit of promise in rate of survival during zombie apocalypse.

Keitaro, the male who favors a grayish jacket given during his military career. He fares well during combat scenarios but prefers sticking to the skies as a helicopter pilot. His current occupation is working with police enforcement and tactics are his niche. Fearless and brave, perhaps too much for his own good.

I tend to use either of these two during GTA Zombie matches and had stuck with them since the beginning.

Now in Halo 3, I'm pretty much a master forger but Unstopable not having any map packs that you must pay for kind of kills that. Feel free to blame

him if it prohibits anyone from playing Kerosei 7th Street (sandbox) on RPG Trade (territories).

Welcome to the community.
    DarkSpyda04
    DarkSpyda04

Post by DarkSpyda04 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am

You know what? Screw UndeadXbox. I waited the entire week to join this match at 10:00PM and I get there. The lobby quickly becomes full and someone else wants to join. What do they do? Even though there are sixteen people, they all agree to boot me and shut me out from this event even though I hadn't said a word. I go to the site and complain about this but agree to keep going, they ban me.
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

DarkSpyda04 wrote:You know what? Screw UndeadXbox. I waited the entire week to join this match at 10:00PM and I get there. The lobby quickly becomes full and someone else wants to join. What do they do? Even though there are sixteen people, they all agree to boot me and shut me out from this event even though I hadn't said a word. I go to the site and complain about this but agree to keep going, they ban me.

Yes I know, I'm getting sick of them my self. Calling me some N2wry kid, I'm getting sick of it. Yeah we'll be able to get more people once we get in to the routine of doing Zombie nights.
    deserttrigger
    deserttrigger

Post by deserttrigger Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 pm

same for the past 2 weeks with them they was bitching at me about my scrips Mad
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Survivor Sheet

Post by n2wry Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 pm

deserttrigger wrote:same for the past 2 weeks with them they was bitching at me about my scrips Mad

Yeah fuck that gaming community.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:56 am