MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+27
PBJSAMMICH 69
Dovahkiin1748
Axjx1329
Xz GaMe 0v3R Xz
hitmanhitz1
Proactinium
TG xMaGiiKZzx
PIP Rider 6
skyshift
trollingPen JR
logandade
ZombieSlasherIV
iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz
niko19900
iRiShBl00d58
Gmaster6020
10thLaGG
JAKE DA PANCAKE
abrownboy15
Ninja Limited
chieftainklr444
Black Jesus0621
X 2EPIC 2KILL X
BlueboyJacko
penguins fan92
deadsliez
n2wry
31 posters

Suggest a Scenario!

Black Jesus0621
    Administrator

Suggest a Scenario! - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggest a Scenario!

Post by Black Jesus0621 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 am

Gmaster6020 wrote:well mine is called the rescuse we need a full or almost full lobby everybody needs to get 4 stars and we need 4 black hawks its starts when 2 blackhwks go out to retrive enemy intel but one man is left behind because the area is geting too hot and the helis are bingoing out of fuel so they leave refuel and sen send 4 guys to help drop them off by the neborhood by firefly island they get ambushed and the area gets to hot for airsupport so they go on foot they get to the guy and call in extractin and have to hold out till they get their but again the area get way to hot and they change the lz so they run their they get to the lz get to the black hawk and then crash at middle park so the rest of the guys get geared up and got to the crash site and theirs no helis gunna save them they need to get cars and drive to a boat then get to liberty island u can not get medkits when ur out of base u only can get enemy ammo no rpgs u can only hold one assault rifle and a pistol u can only hold 5 gernades u can only pick up body armor at the base we start at tromansneborhood next too firefly island run too romans old apartment then go to the beach which is the lz go get ammo then go to the musium but crash then the rest go to save the ppl at the crash site drive to the docks and go to liberty island
    Sounds good but only 1 rifle? people are going to run out fo ammo real fast why not like full rifle so people can live? haha But this sounds really good but this sounds really confusing. We can still try it thought (:
    iRiShBl00d58
    iRiShBl00d58
    Administrator

Helpful points : 0

Post by iRiShBl00d58 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

I'd like to try this also
    Gmaster6020

Post by Gmaster6020 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 am

Sounds good but only 1 rifle? people are going to run out fo ammo real fast why not like full rifle so people can live? haha But this sounds really good but this sounds really confusing. We can still try it thought (:[/quote] yea u get a full rifle lol gunna b way too hard without it and its not that confusing its just a rescuse attemped that keeps getting harder XD
    Black Jesus0621
    Black Jesus0621
    Administrator

Post by Black Jesus0621 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Gmaster6020 wrote: Sounds good but only 1 rifle? people are going to run out fo ammo real fast why not like full rifle so people can live? haha But this sounds really good but this sounds really confusing. We can still try it thought (:
    yea u get a full rifle lol gunna b way too hard without it and its not that confusing its just a rescuse attemped that keeps getting harder XD[/quote] Hahahahaha ik its just people will forget alot of crap
    Gmaster6020

Post by Gmaster6020 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Agent P wrote:
    Gmaster6020 wrote: Sounds good but only 1 rifle? people are going to run out fo ammo real fast why not like full rifle so people can live? haha But this sounds really good but this sounds really confusing. We can still try it thought (:
    yea u get a full rifle lol gunna b way too hard without it and its not that confusing its just a rescuse attemped that keeps getting harder XD
    Hahahahaha ik its just people will forget alot of crap[/quote]u got a point just think of it like this go to romans apartment one guy left behind go to faustins house run to romans house run back without the guy dying get in the heli then restock at liberty island then send 1 heli to middle park it crashes then send everyone to save it but helis cant pick them up get to liberty island some way and their
    Gmaster6020

Post by Gmaster6020 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

alrite got another called battle for liberty city free mode mach have of the team is invaders they use ak 47 glocks rpgs and grenades next is the marines rhey use the m4 grenades advanced sub machine gun invaders use diffrent helis to they use the malvrick defenders use the black hawk civics turned up high traffic high the invaders go to time square and start killing all of the civics theycan then the defenders get geared up to stop them defenders use blackhawks defenders change their model to look like if their a marine or army ranger or etc invaders have maskes and or millitary model invaders home island is liberty island the try to take over alderny city first then hove beach thenthe island to the right then the middle island if u wanna try this plz reply back
    Black Jesus0621
    Black Jesus0621
    Administrator

Post by Black Jesus0621 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:01 pm

We already have that its called seal team 6 haha
    niko19900
    niko19900
    Banned.
    Banned.

Post by niko19900 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

please refer all good orinigal seneraos to the research dep
    Black Jesus0621
    Black Jesus0621
    Administrator

Post by Black Jesus0621 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

That means message me or niko
    iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Jamal Edwards.
    Safehouse location: Alderney Sprunk Factory.
    Profession before Outbreak: Boss of a mob,functions the main drug sources into the city.

Post by iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Prison Infestation:
    4 at the most survivors have done all they could to hold off the swarming horde.When their last chance of survival is to stay low at Alderneys Correctional Facility for a few days.But the plan don't go as expected when they make an unexpected entrance over and around the walls.Live or die.This game will be extremely difficult for the survivors with a maximum amount of playas in it,even if they sit at one point.15 Minutes maximum for Duration.
    Like?
    iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Jamal Edwards.
    Safehouse location: Alderney Sprunk Factory.
    Profession before Outbreak: Boss of a mob,functions the main drug sources into the city.

Post by iTz Ov3RdR4fTZz Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

n2wry wrote:
    deadsliez wrote:I thought of a game. And I made president. There is one president, one assasin, and bodyguards. It will be hosted on Bohan. The president has to stay away from the assasin. The body guards protect the president. There might be more assasins, depending on how many people are playing. Everyone has one life. If the assasin(s) kill the president, or the assasin(s) die, the game is over. President can only use the starting pistol, body guards use m4's, and assasin(s) use sniper and/or shotgun.
    We've kind of got a game mode like that but not yet have it set up fully. Protect the president is what it is called. But i still have to set it up kind of,.
    Or we could rename the president to a VIP or an escaped convict.
    penguins fan92
    penguins fan92

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name:
    Safehouse location:
    Profession before Outbreak:

Post by penguins fan92 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 am

Happy Donkey wrote:2 guys 1 donkey?

OMG YES!!!! XD
    penguins fan92
    penguins fan92

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name:
    Safehouse location:

Post by penguins fan92 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 am

Happy Donkey wrote:2 guys 1 donkey?

o and www.2guys1horse.com Wink

god damnit flood control do we really need it? the other forum im apart of that has 989,462 registered members only has a 10 sec. flood control >Sad
    ZombieSlasherIV

Post by ZombieSlasherIV Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:57 pm

go to hospital as police then zombies come hold em off 4 5mins then get in police cars and drive away to police station. 4 cops 5 zombies
    logandade

Post by logandade Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:53 am

there is five people in cars five in helicopters 2 are zombies and they all try to kill each other my gamer tag is kolemsai
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

BEST ONE YET!
    Kill Niko Senario!
    THANK YOU!
    niko19900
    niko19900
    Banned.
    Banned.

Post by niko19900 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm

u know i willl b able to ban u sooon
    niko19900
    niko19900
    Banned.
    Banned.

Post by niko19900 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Just woke up, had idea for a cool scenario. It’s a bit of a different take on GTA Zombies.

Title: Containment

Story: It has been 10 years after the initial infection, and humanity is just starting to reclaim various cities around the world. Having already cleared Vice City the month prior, the New Hope military units have approached Liberty City, with the intention of clearing it and turning it into their new home. However, almost no infected were found. Until they got to Bohan.

Objective:
    Military(humans): Prevent the infected hordes from leaving Bohan for 15 minutes, long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Then eradicate the infected remaining.
    Zombies: Leave the island. If you cannot do this before reinforcements come, and then survive for as long as possible.

Rules:

Humans:
    -No helicopters or rockets.
    -Military weapons are allowed (carbine, combat pistol, etc.) but are limited in numbers.
    2x carbines
    1x sniper
    2x smgs
    2x shotguns
    Infinite pistols

Zombies:
    -No vehicles whatsoever.
    -Cannot swim.
    -Knives only.
    -Pretty much all else goes.

At the 15 minute mark, the rules change a bit.
    Humans: Must abandon their post (when the chopper comes), and help with the killing of zombies. Helicopter pilot may not fire on the infected, just help spot them and/or provide fire from anyone riding the chopper.

Zombies: Just run for your life. No leaving the island anymore.

Misc Rules
    -Teams done 10 Zombies, 6 Humans
    -Done in Team Death match
    -Blips off
    -Chat is set to teams

Strategy:

Humans: I have been testing this with my friends for a few days now, and they all thought it was pretty good. The strategy is basically have 2 people on each bridge in/out of the city, and one person at each end of the subway tunnels.

Zombies: After a few lost matches, my friend came up with a plan that I had left out of my plans, which is to have the entire zombie team run onto the subway out of the city, since it is usually the least guarded.

And that’s all. Please review and tell me what you think.
    niko19900
    niko19900
    Banned.
    Banned.

Post by niko19900 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:36 pm

NAME: "Checking Out"

NUMBER OF SURVIVORS: 5 survivors plus 1 rail car driver (so 6 total)

DESCRIPTION: survivors are to defend the Majestic Hotel (bottom lobby area). There will be 15mins, 5 to gather weapons, and the zombies start attacking at the 10 min mark. Respawn time is 5 seconds, distance is medium or near. Simular to "ladies night out", once the 10 min mark hits, the survivors must all be in the majestic hotel lobby, and can not leave after it starts until the 8 minute mark. There is a 2 person shotgun restriction. The survivors are allowed to be behind the service desk for as long as want; however, the zombies can't jump over the desk until the 8 minute mark. So basically: The zombies (at the 8min mark) can start jumping over the desk the same time the survivors can leave.

During the whole time, a "rail car" (burrito van) will be driving around the majestic hotel. Even though there will be someone driving it, it should be treated as an unmanned railcar, meaning zombies can't pull the driver out. The van should be traveling at a medium speed the whole time, and then very slow when it passes the street in front of the majestic. The van is not allowed to stop at anytime, or go in reverse; however, it can go extremely slow so survivors can enter it. The van may also not turn around. After it makes a pass, it must go around the block again, CLOCKWISE (so passing the majestic hotel door heading east; only making right turns). The van will make a loop around the block until it has picked someone up, and then drop them off in star junction (by the burger shot). This is a safe zone. Once you reach the safe zone, you personally have won the scenario. The van will continue making slow passes in front of the majestic until all survivors are either evaced or dead. **as for the exact route the van driver takes, ask in the lobby (too hard to explain in words)**

So anyways, for the survivors, at the 8min mark they can begin leaving the majestic to attempt to enter the "rail car" van. Note that the survivor can only go as far as the main street in front of the hotel goes. What that means, is that as the van passes the front of the majestic, and makes a right turn, survivors can no longer enter it until it is back on the main street. If a survivor is trying to enter the van as it passes, but fails to get in it before it makes that right turn onto the next street, the survivor must stop chasing it, and head back to the majestic lobby (if they are already not dead). This will be hard because of all of the zombies, but not impossible (we tested it out 5/23). Teamwork is essential here. It is probably best to send a couple people out at a time while the rest cover them. Remember, from 10-8 mins the survivors must defend the hotel, and may not leave to enter the van, even if it is making passes outside.
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Love the first one. Fantastic idea Nico, the second is a little confusing, and unstory like.
    FIlming the first one will be impossible sadly, so it'll just be for fun.
    Also my signature is studly
    skyshift

Post by skyshift Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 am

i think there both cool
    iRiShBl00d58
    iRiShBl00d58
    Administrator

Post by iRiShBl00d58 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

I agree^
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 pm

^Same
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Boone Grimes.
    Safehouse location: Military Camp on Liberty Island, Safe Zone.
    Profession before Outbreak: Former Soldier for the British Army Marine Corps.

Post by PIP Rider 6 Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm

I was gonna call this one Shipwrecked,To do this there must be 5 humans and a lot of zombies,Someone has to get the big ship between Colony Island and Lancet. Then the humans have to run down from Beachwood City to Firefly island And get on the evac ship before they get killed by zombies.1 min set up for humans,they are NOT allowed to run a marathon,they have to turn around and shoot, 2 shotgun max and no RPG As you all know.I hope you all like this Very Happy
    TG xMaGiiKZzx
    TG xMaGiiKZzx

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name:
    Safehouse location:

Post by TG xMaGiiKZzx Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm

The name of the scenario is called border crossing.It takes place on charge island bridge where the ticket booths are, 4-8 people are cops and the rest are criminals the criminals have to cross the ticket booths (border). they have 10 minuets to cross the bridge. you need aprox 10-16 people
    Proactinium
    Proactinium
    Administrator

Post by Proactinium Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 pm

I have an idea for a scenerio, One pilot and two people with shotguns have to hold down the burger shot on the top left island. It will be close quarters in the burger shot which is why its shotguns because anything else would take to long to kill them. It is two people because there are two doors to get in. It will be 15 minutes in length. 3 minutes to commute there, the zombies can start running to it in the start but cannot kill them. At the 1 minute marker the pilot will park in the parking lot (zombies cannot rip him out of the car) and the two survivors have to make it out to the helicopter. It has to take off without them dieing. It is only a success if they BOTH make it out alive. What do you think?
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 pm

That sounds AWSOME!! Razz
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

This is called Fight Club,Fight to win and move in on the next round.But if you lose you go out,This would be pretty good.We could try this out next Saturday Question On GTA IV.
    hitmanhitz1

Post by hitmanhitz1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey can we get a role play or something like that (lk president or something?) started up today?
    PIP Rider 6
    PIP Rider 6

Survivor Sheet

Post by PIP Rider 6 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

We already have one on GTA IV
    hitmanhitz1

Post by hitmanhitz1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 pm

ok do u think we could maybe get on started

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am