MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Sorry for my absence (Again) But... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Sorry for my absence (Again) But...

trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Helpful points : 0

Sorry for my absence (Again) But... Empty Sorry for my absence (Again) But...

Post by trollingPen JR Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm

So guys I've been gone for a month or two. My apologies about that. But I have already registered 55 hours on GTA 5. And I found a lot of cool shit. For example, if you drive far enough out in the ocean (Which include boats, Helicopters, and any Planes) they will break, and sink into the ocean. And you'll be stranded there with sharks. I'm thinking when we get online we turn that into a rescue mission game.

Next, idk what you've heard about online but there's rumors of after 2-3 weeks they'll make it 32 people per server (FUCKING AWESOME!) and when you buy a house you can watch "TV" but in reality you can put cameras around your house, watch cop chases (As from the hood of a cop car or even a helicopters P.O.V)

Finally, there are over 700 missions online. That's right, over 10 times more missions online and every month 500 are "renewed" including heists. And all players in a server can take part in a heist and the leader of the heist gets to pick who gets how much money (For example if it's a 5.5 million dollar heist, he can choose to keep 5 million and divide up the 500,000 to the rest of the guys)

Again sorry about being gone but I hope this partially makes up for it!
    n2wry
    n2wry
    Executive Administrator
    Executive Administrator

Helpful points : 3

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Shane Walsh
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Sheriffs' Deputy

Sorry for my absence (Again) But... Empty Re: Sorry for my absence (Again) But...

Post by n2wry Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Don't say your sorry, this isn't a full time job lol. I'm just glad you're back! Welcome back Pendragon.
    AEROBATlCS
    AEROBATlCS

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: AEROBATlCS
    Safehouse location: My Mom's Basement.
    Profession before Outbreak: n2wry's Bully.

Sorry for my absence (Again) But... Empty Re: Sorry for my absence (Again) But...

Post by AEROBATlCS Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 am

Welcome back!
    trollingPen JR
    trollingPen JR
    Helper

Post by trollingPen JR Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Glad to be back. So, what's the plan for GTA V?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm