MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MortalGaming.

Welcome back to Mortalgaming! Hope you enjoyed your last stay as much as we did and enjoy this one even more. Make sure to check the calendar for events.

MortalGaming.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MortalGaming.

We are a organized gaming community, we like to play organized games that aren't built into the game itself. We play most of our organized games on GTA V.

Welcome to Mortalgaming! Where we bring the Horde to Live!!!
Check out the FAQ if you have any questions or Concerns!!
Staying Active is the key to playing at Mortalgaming, if you do not You may not get the things you earn from earning achievements in our Games modes!!
We always host Zombies on Saturdays, So make sure to be on Saturdays. Usually at 8:30pm EST. GMT -5. Check the calendar for the exact time!
We will be doing custom games on GTA V when it comes out.
Mortalgaming will be becoming active again, we will have different hosters to host our games, therefore, one person doesn't have to host them all. So get active on the website so you know when our games will be.

Latest topics

» Whats everyone been up to since the shutdown?
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm by n2wry

» Good-Bye MortalGaming!
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am by xRenegadeLegacy

» Miss the old days.
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:33 am by NOO8KILLAH23

» When is Mortalgaming shutting down?
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:43 am by Superfly225

» Dead as could be
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm by AEROBATlCS

» What game do you guys think will get game of the year this year?
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm by n2wry

» GTA V Event 10/19/2013
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm by n2wry

» New Here
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm by n2wry

» CLICK HERE FOR THE GREATEST NEWS
Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm by n2wry

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes

FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Helpful points : 0

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Tash Johnson
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Construction Supply Deliveryman

Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes Empty Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Mon May 27, 2013 11:47 pm

This post is not meant to start crap (although it probably will).
    Ok cops, if you are a cop. marshal, or any law enforcer at all and you are bored of no crime, LEAVE THE TOWN for just enough time for a criminal to maybe rob a store or even kill somebody. Ok criminals, you cant be afraid to get caught, period. You are a criminal not a pussy. The point is obviously not to get caught, but it is gonna happen. Also cops, just because you are "the marshal" DOESNT mean you run the town, you have to be elected mayor for that, so no, you dont have "a warrant for ANYBODIES arrest" and if they own a house for example, just because you are "the marshal" doesnt give you permission to go on somebodies land without permission. Also cops, if you want crime, dont follow criminals around say if they go to THEIR house on THEIR land. Criminals, if you want money, start a business, like a fight club, or bounty hunting, you dont always have to do crimes, although later on down the line (sooner than later) you need to. Cops, think about the map for a second, its not like Liberty City, there is only one town (and yes Renegade i would love to try 2 towns) so the cops need to roam the map (or even the outskirts of town like i said in the description of Marshal/Deputies), otherwise the criminals arent gonna do any crime. I dont understand how it is that hard for cops or criminals to understand these simple tips to make the roleplay WAY more fun for both of them. I understand roleplays take time and i also understand mine is probably the opposite of good but its not bad, it needs time. I also understand im not the best cop or criminal, none of us are. My roleplay needs help and flipping out because there is no crime, or flipping out and killing cops sure isnt gonna help at all, so lets just play and not flip shit about anything. Like i said before, if you have a suggestion about the roleplay or think the entire thing is bullshit and want me to delete it, tell me because im already thinking about option number two right now.
    xRenegadeLegacy
    xRenegadeLegacy
    Administrator

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Merle Dixon
    Safehouse location: Amethyst St.
    Profession before Outbreak: Ex-Military Veteran

Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes Empty Re: Red Dead Roleplaying Cops/Crimes

Post by xRenegadeLegacy Tue May 28, 2013 10:16 am

I generally think there should be a list of crimes because I wasn't allowed to interrogate people under suspicion of crime. If you refuse a interrogation it's clear they've committed the crime. But that new life rule annoyed me the most because it doesn't work with police. The police shouldn't have to follow new life because it would be recorded in some way that they are a criminal. And a criminal shouldn't be allowed to shoot a marshal on sight if they are on someone else's land because that makes no sense.
    FoREVer MIZZOU1
    FoREVer MIZZOU1

Survivor Sheet
    Survivor Name: Tash Johnson
    Safehouse location: Acter Industrial Park
    Profession before Outbreak: Construction Supply Deliveryman

Post by FoREVer MIZZOU1 Tue May 28, 2013 5:31 pm

No that is one thing i did leave out, blindly shooting cops, you cant just do that. If they want crime, dont do that. Also on the Jobs Rules and More page about my roleplay there is a list of crimes.

Horse-Ramming- $120 fine, if it happens 3x, 1 day in jail
    Shooting People (Even AI's)- Goes to court, if guilty, 2 days in jail and pay for the players doctor's fee, if it happens 2x, banned from the town
    Store Robbing/Raiding- Goes to court, if guilty, all stolen items are returned, 1 day in jail, if it happens 2x to the same store or 4x to any store, banned from the town
    Murder (Even AI’s)- Goes to court, if guilty, goes to jail for 10 days (or if killed 3 people killed in same murder time) put to death, and banned from the town
    Drunk in Public- has to buy a room at the inn/saloon, stays the night
    Stealing Stagecoaches- $550 fine, returns stagecoach to the sheriff’s department, if it happens 3x, goes to court and, if guilty, 2 days in jail.
    Stealing Horses- $350 fine, returns horse to the sheriff’s department, if it happens 3x, goes to court and, if guilty, 2 days in jail.
    Poaching- Goes to court, if guilty, 2 days in jail, if it happens 5x, banned from the town

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm